- Safe to use on potable water tanks.
- Water tightness up to 7 bars (positive hydrostatic pressure side).
- Full flexibility.
- Safe to use on areas subject to movement and vibration.
- Highly efficient waterproofing.
- Efficiently bridges shrinkage cracks.
- Perfect bonding strength.
- Water vapor permeable, allows substrate to breathe.
- Perfect bonding strength and flexibility provide excellent water-tightness under screed and ceramic surfaces.
- Protects concrete and cementitious surfaces against carbonation and chloride.
- Seamless waterproof coating.
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycle.
- Resistant to frost and corrosive salts.
- Protects against carbonation and chloride (salt water attacks).
- Easy to apply.
FIXCRETE 300 TWO COMPONENT, CEMENT AND ACRYLIC EMULSION BASED, FULLY FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF COATING
- High mechanical resistance
- Fully flexible
- Ideal for water tanks
- From positive hydrostatic pressure side,
- Internal and external applications,
- Vertical and horizontal applications,
- Terraces and balconies,
- Sea water discharge channels and chambers,
- Water tanks and ducts,
- Waterproofing on concrete and cementitious surfaces,
- Hot springs and bathhouses,
- Swimming pools,
- Retaining walls, foundations etc,
- Waterproofing of flower beds,
- Wet areas like bathrooms, WC's and kitchens,
- Waterproofing balconies, roofs and terraces (must be covered/tiled).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Application surface should be clean and free from dirt, oil, paint, loose particles, mortar and plaster residues.
- Repair all defects on the concrete surface thoroughly until a sound substrate is reached.
- Cracks and irregularities wider than 1 mm should be routed out properly and repaired with FIXGROUT EXPAN.
- After plastic pipes are removed from tie-rod holes, damp with water thoroughly and repair with FIXGROUT EXPAN.
- Protrusions on the surface and mortar residues should be removed and rasped by mechanical methods to give a smooth appearance to surface.
- Use FIXGROUT EXPAN for fillets and riglets.
- Saturate the surface with water, but any standing water should be removed.
- Apply directly on concrete surface for best results.
- Applications on concrete with perlite, foamed concrete, or screed concrete with high porosity are not recommended.
- Screed concrete should not be affixed to corner junctions; joints should be formed in order to allow contraction.
- Wait for one week for the application to set and repair occurring cracks with FIXGROUT EXPAN.
- Apply REBOND SLURRY at a rate of 1-1,5 kg/m² prior to FIXCRETE 300 application to increase bonding.
- Pour 7.5 kg of liquid component into a clean container, then add 22.5 kg of powder component, and mix using a low speed mixer for 3 to 5 minutes until a lump free homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 1 to 2 minutes, and then mix again prior to application.
- Use FIXGROUT EXPAN for fillets and riglets. Detail the application as per site conditions.
- Do not apply onto existing structural joints. For applications where fresh screed is cast, contraction joints should be left with max. 3-3.5 m. spacing, and sealed properly with suitable sealants.
- The mixture is applied using a stiff brush. The second layer should be applied before the first layer has dried completely. If the first layer has already dried, then dampen the surface before applying the second layer. Make sure that no dust or dirt is present on the first layer.
- The second layer should be applied perpendicularly to the first layer in order to secure a homogenous application.
- Dampen the surface thoroughly for applications performed under direct sunlight or wind.
- Ceramic tiles can be affixed onto FIXCRETE 300 using a tile adhesive.
FIBER MESH APPLICATION
- For roof structures where excessive displacements are observed, using 60-70 gr/m² fiber mesh is recommended in order to reinforce FIXCRETE 300. At parapet and floor joints, a mesh with 30 to 40 cm width is laid on the parapet.
- Lift the mesh up from its free edge, apply the first layer of FIXCRETE 300 onto the surface at 1 kg/m² consumption, and embed the mesh directly into the coating using a brush. Fiber mesh must be laid with 10cm overlaps.
- After the first layer has set, consecutive layers can be applied; consumption for each layer should be 1 kg/m².
- For applications with fiber mesh, apply minimum 3 layers of FIXCRETE 300 to properly coat the surface.
- For parapets and vertical surfaces, remove the adhesive tape holding the nesh, and apply two layers of FIXCRETE 300 onto the surface with a brush.
- Can be walked on within three days.
- Protect from exposure to wind and excessive water for the first 7 days.
- Waterproofing properties are achieved after 7 days.
- Fully cured in 14 days.
- Always add the powder into the liquid.
- Do not retemper the mixture with additional powder or water.
- Clean the surface of any laitance that may pierce or tear the material.
- Protect from weather conditions such as sunlight, wind, snow, rain, frost, and etc. during the first 24 hours.
- Working and reaction times of cement and acrylic reinforced systems are influenced by ambient and surface temperatures and relative atmospheric humidity. Longer reaction times are experienced at lower temperatures, which results in extended pot life and working time. Higher temperatures decrease reaction and working time.
- Do not apply below +5 °C or over 35 °C.
- Drinking water tanks should be disinfected with 5% sodium hipochlorite solution min. 7 days after the application and flushed with drinking water before being filled for use. This process should be repeated at least once a year.
1.0 kg/m² per layer (2-3 layers)
- Component A: 22.5 kg craft bag
- Component B: 7.5 kg plastic container