- High compressive strength
- High bonding strength on concrete and reinforcements
- Water resistant
- Resistant to freeze/thaw cycle
- Resistant to chlorine and sulphate attacks
- Resistant to oils
FIXGROUT EXPAN CEMENT BASED, HIGH STRENGTH NON-SHRINK GROUT
- Early compressive strength
- Non-shrinking. Non-contracting
- Resistant to water, constant humidity, frost and extreme weather conditions
- Fixing reinforced concrete structural components,
- Retaining wall and column headings,
- Filling gaps between existing and fresh concrete,
- Bedding bearing elements and plates,
- Fixing steel columns on concrete,
- Fixing rebars and anchorage bars to concrete,
- Filling gaps around installation pipes and elements,
- Filling tie-rod holes and core holes,
- Anchoring machine bases,
- Repair and maintenance of marine structures.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Application surface should be clean, and free from dirt, oil, paint, loose particles, mortar and plaster residues.
- Saturate the surface with water, but any standing water must be removed before FIXGROUT EXPAN is applied.
- In order to achieve better mortar adhesion, chip cavities into full square or dovetail sections prior to FIXGROUT EXPAN application.
- Minimum acceptable depth is 6 mm. Maximum recommended depth for toppings is 50 mm.
- Add 20 kg FIXGROUT EXPAN into 3.1 lt of water and mix slowly using a low speed mixer for 3 to 5 minutes until a lump free homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Rest the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes, and then mix again thoroughly before use.
- Apply the mixture with a trowel.
- Immediately proceed with curing after the application. Curing process shall continue under normal temperature conditions for 7 days. This will prevent early drying shrinkage and help to develop strength, durability and other desired properties.
- Any defi ciencies in the method of curing may also reduce the amount of initial expansion, which is needed to offset drying shrinkage Using INTERCURE curing agent is strongly recommended. Otherwise it is required to keep the application damp during the curing period.
- Protect FIXGROUT EXPAN from extreme climatic changes during curing period.
- The mixture should not be retempered by any addition of powder or water.
- Application below +5 °C is not recommended.
- Do not vibrate.
- Cure properly.
20 kg craft bag.