- Can also be used as joint filler.
- Can be applied as a thick layer; bubble-free application.
- Effective water vapor barrier.
- Fast curing.
- Forms a very elastic film and firmly adheres to almost any surface with or without primers.
- High tensile and tear strength, excellent abrasion resistance.
- Perfect thermal strength.
- Will not soften under any circumstances.
- Resistant to cold, maintains elasticity even at -40 °C.
- High resistance to chemicals.
FIXPROOF PU BITUMEN TWO COMPONENT, BITUMEN-REINFORCED AND POLYURETHANE BASED LIQUID WATERPROOFING COMPOUND
- Perfect waterproofing on areas where plant root resistance is required
- Fast setting
- Can be applied as a thick layer; bubble-free application
- Internal and external applications,
- Waterproofing against moisture or pressurized or non-pressure water,
- Cement based screed, plaster and exposed concrete surfaced, corroded metal and galvanized steel surfaces, existing ceramic, mosaic, bitumen and acrylic coatings,
- Foundations and flood-bearing walls,
- Wet areas,
- Areas that require plant root resistance,
- Non-potable water tanks and ducts,
- Deck roofs (must be covered/tiled),
- Parking lots, garages,
- Terraces and balconies,
- Bridges and tunnels,
- Light roofing made of metal and fibrous cement,
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Asphalt and EPDM membranes,
- Polyurethane insulation foams.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean the surface with a high pressure washer; oil, grease, fuel, and paraffin residues should be removed, and surface should be totally free from cement laitance, form-work release agents, loose particles, and cured membranes.
- Surface irregularities and cracks should be repaired with FIXGROUT EXPAN.
Concrete Substrate Standards:
- Hardness: R28: 15 Мра
- Humidity: W<10%
- Temperature: 5 °C - 35 °C
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Use INTERPRIMER EPO WB as a primer. Please consult our technical department for substrates with high porosity and asphalt coatings.
- Add 20 lt Component A to 20 lt Component B, and mix using a low speed mixer until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply the mixture with a brush or a roller in at least two layers. Do not wait for more than 48 hours between applications.Re-apply the primer if this time limit is exceeded (e.g. 4 days) or if you are not sure about bonding rates between layers. For airless spray applications, thin the mixture with a small quantity of solvent, especially for low-power machinery.
- Remaining un-used materials may be stored for later use.
- Apply only onto sound substrates.
- Not suitable for use at swimming pools in contact with chemically processed water.
1.0 - 1.5 lt/m²
- Component A: 20 lt container
- Component B: 20 lt container