- Deeply penetrates into the pores of the concrete substrate.
- Perfect bonding on cement-based surfaces.
- High bonding strength.
- Resistant to chemicals.
- Easy to use.
INTERPRIMER EPO TWO COMPONENT, EPOXY BASED, SOLVENT FREE PRIMER
- Perfect bonding on cement based surfaces
- High penetration
- Resistant to chemicals
- Internal and external applications,
- Vertical and horizontal applications,
- As a repair mortar when mixed with suitable quartz agrega,
- As primer under epoxy and polyurethane based floor toppings.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Concrete surface subject to application should bear a compressive strength of at least 225 kg/cm². Curing should continue for a period of 28 days; The humidity content of the application surface should be maximum 5%.
- As is the case with all epoxy applications, the quality of surface preparation works will have a direct impact on durability and performance of the system.
- Surface should be totally free from dirt, dust, curing materials, paints, and detached, separated, and loose particles.
- Metal surfaces should be corrosion free.
- Add Component B into the Component A, and mix for 3 to 4 minutes using a low speed mixer until a homogenous mixture is achieved.
- Apply the resulting mixture onto the surface, covering the entire application area.
- On porous and highly absorbent surfaces, apply the second layer, 6 hours after application of the first layer (after the first layer has dried)
- Epoxy based material should be applied after INTERPRIMER EPO has dried thoroughly.
- Do not apply below +5 °C or over +30 °C.
- Do not mix with hand or trowel.
- Working time is longer at lower temperatures and shorter at higher temperatures.
- Protect from water for 24 hours.
- Do not add solvents, water, and other additives into the mixture.
0.075 - 0.100 kg/m² for one layer
0.150 - 0.200 kg/m² for two layers
- Component A: 17 kg container
- Component B: 8 kg container